May 28, 2020
Dear IBC Family:
I am very thankful that the time has come for us to re-open our doors. We will begin in-person services this Sunday, 5/31/20, while being careful to observe practices that protect health and safety of our congregation. We will continue to live stream our Sunday Service at 10:30 am through IBC Facebook page so that you can have the choice to worship with us from your home or other location. I know not everyone is able nor comfortable coming back to church as this time. Please do what is best for you and your family.
A special thank you to ALL who have helped to keep the church functioning during these challenging times.
For those who plan to come, below are some guidelines that we are following for everyone's safety:
- If you have been ill, had a fever in the last three days, been around others who have, had shortness of breath, or are considered high risk in spreading a virus or becoming infected, please consider not coming.
- We recommend that each person brings and wears a mask.
- Please refrain from physical contact.
- Every other row will be marked as unavailable, and we ask that you leave two (2) empty seats in between your party and the party next to you.
- Please sit together as a family.
- Please remain at least six feet from others, except from your immediate family.( We know it is unnatural to stay 6 feet away but trying to keep everyone safe)
- Avoid congregating in common space or lobby areas.
- Children’s Programming will remain suspended until further notice. Church leadership will monitor and resume programming when safe
- Hymnals, cards and pencils have been removed from the pews
- The building has been fully cleaned and sanitized, and high touch areas will be reâ€sanitized in between services.
There will be no Sunday School or Sunday Evening Services until further notice.
Please pray the Lord will be praised, honored, and glorified as He alone is the object of our worship service, whether together in person or together on our live stream. We are all one in the body of Christ.
Colossians 3:15-16 “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.”